Tuesday 26 March 2013

, ,

There's This Girl.( Dedicated to my best friend.)

(Painted by my Bestie.)



There's this girl I met for the second time,
Hiding tears in the corners of glossy eyes behind her smile,.
There's this girl who's got a different vibe,
  Trying to forgive and let go in life.
There's this girl who says "You smoke like a chimney"
"The only time I can keep you off it ,is watchin' a movie."
There's this girl who called me Bubble,
Not sure of things and that I am gonna disappear.
There's this girl who never looks me in the eye,
Scared i may read, In between the lines.
There's this girl who gets soaked with me in rain,
Not being bothered about the people and scene.
There's this girl who shares her heart with me,
Yet reluctant of me reading her personal diary.
There's this girl who holds my hand in traffic,
The suddenly, She retracts her steps and lets go of my hand in public.
There's this girl who get's drunk with me in the morning,
Then tries to hook me up with somebody who I have been dreaming.
There's this girl who wants to send me on a blind date with a friend of hers,
Her friend is cute but not more than her.
There's this girl I take a walk in the park with,
Forgetting everything and mind's a myth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment