Tuesday 7 May 2013

, ,

Distant Memories






I watch the flooring and I see your face
I recollect my thoughts and I see you besides me

I try to remember and I see the exact moment when we met for the first time.
Clad in blue, Sweat on your brow
Two dimes in your wallet
And you come to see me
So sure that I would stick till the very end

Shit happens,The very first thing in the morning
This was the case from the very beginning

We shouldn't have met
We should not have fallen head over heels for each other
We weren't supposed to share a relationship
Everything so against the odds
Yet we did

For good or for the worst, I haven't got a single clue
Yet, The time that we spent together seems like a lifetime not long ago though
A moment to forget or a moment to remember

All seems like a distant memory
Still clinging to my heart forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment