Sunday 1 December 2013

, ,

Being Bipolar







Saw our picture together.
I wonder if she truly realizes how much she actually brightens my sullen moods with just a simple 'hi'?
God I love her...Feeling that thing again...
I know something's wrong with me.
I can feel it.I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sick of seeing doctors.
Mom offered to pay for me to see a shrink again...As if I need help?
I wonder when it is no longer rational to think..
"It'll just go away."I think it's almost a month now...
I believe I'm losing track of the days anymore..
Maybe that's why I'm debating on not writing poetry anymore...'You write with such passion.'Not really.
I write with a pen that has emotion as its ink.I feel like I could walk straight through a group of people,All of which know me and, if I were not to say anything......
I know no one would even notice me.I'm probably the only one who cuts out their own picture....and used it to cover the definition of depression....inside a dictionary.
Am I not permitted to be free?Destined to always be a slave to my own regret and misery?
Waiting for the day that sorrow completely consumes me..?
So many encouraging words..
Yet like my writings....they are what they are.
Nothing more than just words.Maybe I'm half Indian, half Western? It seems like every time I think I've hit bottom....I'm reminded there is still a way to fall.
If there is such a thing as karma...Man!! I must have really ticked her off.I told some people I'm not going to post poems anymore..
Truth is..I'm not even going to write it anymore.I think I made up my mind.I wish I could just sleep it off....and then face it fresh tomorrow...But, alas, it's going to be another one of those nights...and so, I wander on..Wandering through the rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment